Verkaufe diverse Autos (keine Auktion)

• Moin,

Verkaufe hier diverse Fahrzeuge,

bei Interesse einfach melden.

I thought of writing some of it down, but first I couldn‘t find a pencil, and then I thought, why bother?

This Planet has a problem, which is this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for that problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TrashPanda ()

• Warum den Bus mit aufzählen, wenn du ihn nicht verkaufst? lol

Ich hätte gern ein Trampolin.

tick,/ tick lag wieder weg

df6yawnjx25.05.20231829f8c.png

_____ _____

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 - 𝓳𝓮𝔀 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 [𝓝𝓮𝓢] 𝓣𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓸

• Wie sieht’s mit dem Vinewood Haus aus? Würde gerne die Bebauung löschen

Ich würd da gerne mithelfen wollen. Also wie schaut’s aus?

[tabmenu]
  • Nicht mehr.

I thought of writing some of it down, but first I couldn‘t find a pencil, and then I thought, why bother?

This Planet has a problem, which is this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for that problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

• Nicht mehr.

Bin dir jetzt böse

[tabmenu]
  • Bin dir jetzt böse

Tutet mich wirklisch sehr sehr leidz

• wiTnezz

Hat das Thema geschlossen